You will discover the history of a family, a heritage, an estate, a vineyard and a range of marvellous cavas and noble white wines. Get ready for a true sensory experience!!!
Its geographical proximity means the visitor is able to enjoy the vineyards, surrounding countryside and an idyllic location very nearby.
Enotourism, Emotions and Experience in an idyllic setting in the Penedés.
- Subject to activities calendar, you can enjoy:
- Tailor-made visits and guided tours in Catalan, Spanish or English.
- Visit 'Sensaciones del Cava' (http://nadal.com/es/enoturisme:Cos/enoturisme:permanents:sensacions)
- Visit 'Cava & Chocolate' (http://nadal.com/es/enoturisme:Cos/enoturisme:permanents:xocolata)
- Visit & Express Tasting (http://nadal.com/es/enoturisme:Cos/enoturisme:permanents:cataexpress)
- Tasting courses
- Gastronomy and wine and food pairing
- Opening times
- Business days from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00h
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 14:00h
- Bank holidays: open on 12th of October, and 6th & 8th of December
Information on the various activities under way and advice on which best suit your requirements.